It occurs to me that several of the people who may be reading this either have not seen me in forty years, being old college cronies, or have not met me at all, our friendships blossoming through Facebook. While I am at it, let me explain why I post so much on Facebook. I believe that as kids we make our friends through school and, as we age, through work and our kid’s activities and school. Kathie and I have moved quite a bit and have only lived in Indianapolis since 2003 so we don’t have the “hometown” roots so many people do. My job requires me to move weekly from church to church so I don’t have the opportunity to make work friends. My kids are grown and gone. Therefore, being the social animal I am, Facebook provides the socialization I desperately need. This is not meant as a pity party…just the facts. So, in the name of getting to know me, with the outside chance of also liking me, I am enclosing a short quiz about me. Answers below.
1) I have lived in how many states?
a) 5
b) 7
c) 9
d) 11
2) I do the following things with which hand?
a) Throw and bat left, write and eat right
b) Throw and bat right, write and eat left
c) Throw, bat, write, and eat right
d) Throw, bat, write, and eat left
3) My favorite flavor of ice cream is?
a) vanilla
b) strawberry
c) chocolate
d) rocky road
4) My father wanted to be?
a) A lawyer
b) An entertainer
c) A bank robber
d) President of the USA
5) I will only get a tattoo if?
a) The Cubs win the World Series
b) A horse wins the Triple Crown again
c) Me? Are you crazy?
d) I am very, very drunk
6) I have how many siblings?
a) One sister
b) One brother
c) One sister, one brother
d) Two brothers
Answers: 1-c,2-b,3-c,4-c,5-a,6-b
No comments:
Post a Comment